Fun Things to do?
Fun Things to do
- Pike National Forest: Hike - Explore - Take a picnic
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument: see fossils from our past!
- Mueller State Park: miles of trails - visitor center
- Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center in Woodland Park
- Drive to Cripple Creek: Historic town with gambling - train rides - museums (such as Heritage Museum) - unique stores and tours
- Take a tour through a gold mine such as Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine or Newmont's Cripple Creek & Victor Mine
- Shining Mountain Golf Course just north of Woodland Park
- Fish the South Platte River - A Gold Medal Stream
- Enjoy the lakes and reservoirs nearby
- Fishing and boating
- Enjoy miles of paved bicycle paths
- ATV or Dirt bike trails 15 minutes away
- Shoot the rapids - white water rafting 75 miles away!
- Relax - Hang out with friends - Enjoy the wildlife!
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo - 21 miles away